DRILL-GUARD Non Mag
Best in class : crack resistant and welding operator appeal
- Non Magnetic Austenitic Deposit
- Corrosion Resistant
- Metal Cored = Increased Productivity
- Buildup and / or Hardbanding
- Permeability ≤ 1.005 (less than half of the allowable by API®)
- No post heat treatment or shot peening
DRILL-GUARD Non Mag can be applied to standard austenitic stainless steels, chromium-manganese, and nitrogen bearing austenitic stainless steels. It may be applied over laser clad, PTA (plasma transferred arc), and other traditional non magnetic welding wires.
An inspection of the previous worn hardbands and if required the approved repair(s) prior to re-application of hardbanding is inherently part of the hardbanding process.